Blue Ox Delta Curve Head
Elevate your wrist shots and passes like never before. The Delta - Curve lets you hit the upper corners of the net at very close range and lift your passes over opponents and their sticks. You can also take your stick handling to the next level by dragging the ball behind you, having better control of hard incoming passes, and keeping the ball centered on the head. Some players are even flipping balls at a full run with the curved heads.
- Curved end on the last 4 - 6 CM - Allows much easier elevation of wrist shots and passes
- Curve radius matched to ball diameter - Retains the ball on the head and keeps it centered
- Straight Center - the majority of the head is straight to retain accurate backhand passes, flips and edge shots
- Mid-range weight - A good multipurpose weight, the best choice for most players
- Uncut corners with cutting guides - Gives maximum control uncut or lets you easily choose how much to remove.
- Elevated perimeter for ball control - Keeps the ball centered on your head
- Extra material in critical areas - Extends the lifespan
- Proprietary polymer blend - Achieves the ideal combination of weight, flexibility, grip and durability
- 100% made in the USA
Approved for play by USA Broomball and Broomball Canada
Available in Black, White, Blue, Green or Pink.
Available in 5MM, 10MM or 20MM curve.
Approximate weight is 194 grams.
Fits traditonal octagonal shafts. Blue Ox recommends only installing on Blue Ox shafts.
BROOMBALL.COM'S BEST PRICE GUARANTEE - We will beat any online retail price on stock items.
No returns on broom heads.