Blue Ox Icon Curve
NOW AVAILABLE WITH BLACK OR GOLD SHAFTS!
ICON CURVE Broom changes the game. This specialty stick allows you to elevate your wrist shots and passes like never before. The Icon - Curve stick lets you hit the upper corners of the net at very close range and lift your passes over opponents and their sticks. You can also take your stick handling to the next level by dragging the ball behind you, having better control of hard incoming passes, and keeping the ball centered on the head. Some players are even flipping the ball at a full run with the curved broom.
- Last 4-6 cm of the head are curved - Allows much easier elevation of wrist shots and passes and more control in many other situations
- Head curve radius matched to ball diameter - Retains the ball on the head and keeps it centered
- Straight center - First part of the head are straight to retain accurate backhand passes, flips and edge shots
- Mid-range weight - A good multipurpose weight, the best choice for most players
- Uncut corners with cutting guides - Gives maximum control uncut or lets you easily choose how much to remove
- Proprietary polymer blend - Allows the head to achieve the ideal combination of weight, flexibility, grip and durability
- C405 gold aluminum shaft - Light and tough premium alloy that is custom drawn into our unique ergonomic shape
- 100% made in the USA
Approved for play by USA Broomball and Broomball Canada
Available in gold or black 46" standard length and a 52" long version with black, white, pink, blue, green or yellow heads in 5MM, 10MM or 20MM curves.
The brooms weight is approximately 540 grams. The long brooms weight is approximately 580 grams.
BROOMBALL.COM'S BEST PRICE GUARANTEE - We will beat any online retail price on stock items.
No returns on brooms.